- Appropriate seasonal clothing
- Rain suit
- Sunglasses (Polarized for sight fishing)
- Sun Screen, lip balm.
Favorite snacks and drinks:(the boat is equipped with an ice cooler and I will provide ice and bottled water.)
Minnesota Resident or Non Resident fishing License. Most area bait shops (Lundeens Rt 169 and Rt 27 ) have licenses or can be ordered on line at www.dnr.state.mn.us
Camera: (I will take digital pictures and gladly email those to you)
Optional: Maximum two rods and reels per person spooled with fresh line. For Spinning I use Berkley's 12# Nanofill as the main line with 8lb. Trilene 100% fluorocarbon leader. For Baitcasting 12 -14lb. Berkley Trans Optic mono.
- 2015 Ranger Z521C 21' dual console Ranger Bass Boat powered by 250hp Yamaha SHO
- (2)Lowrance HDS-12" Touch Gen 3, (1) Lowrance HDS 9" Touch Gen3, with structure scan and down scan , Optima batteries, Minnkota Fortex 112lb, 36volt trolling motor, and dual talon anchoring system.
- Navionics Chips
- Quality Abu Garcia, Pflueger spinning and bait casting reels. Fenwick and Abu Garcia rods and a wide selection of quality artificial lures.
- Cooler, ice and bottled drinking water.
- Mustang Life preservers to size XXL.